What information do we have about conditions that affect agriculture in the Puyallup Watershed?
Puyallup Watershed Gap Analysis
Curious what other agricultural resilience efforts have looked like?
TAG Meeting Reports 2019-2020: 1st TAG Meeting Report, 2nd TAG Meeting Report
What are we doing next (2020-2022)? Here’s our Draft Study Plan.
Questions about the Clear Creek Agricultural Resilience Action Plan? Read our FAQ. Here’s info about our timeline.
Compiled Reports from Farming in the Floodplain Project 2016-2017:
Looking for a short and sweet version of our research that captures the highlights of our findings? Download our Fact Sheets below!
Farmland Impacts | Sediment | Tide Gate | Flood Risk | Drainage Inventory | Findings and Recommendations
Final Findings and Recommendations Report
Findings and Recommendations Report (with Appendices)
Drainage Inventory Preliminary Findings Memo (Appendix)
2016-2017 TAG Meeting Reports: 1st TAG Meeting Report, 2nd TAG Meeting Report, 3rd TAG Meeting Report, 4th TAG Meeting Report, 5th TAG Meeting Report, 6th TAG Meeting Report
Newsletters: January 2016 Newsletter, September 2016 Newsletter, May 2016 Newsletter, January 2017 Newsletter, May 2017 Newsletter
Below are other resources relevant to our work in the Clear Creek area, including maps, reports, photos, presentations, and websites.
- Clear Creek Contour Map (ESA)
- Drainage District 10 Topographic Map
- SWM’s proposed levee: Clear Creek Area Floodplain Profile
- SWM’s proposed levee: 14′ and 18′ contours (link)
- SWM’s proposed levee: 3D rendering of berm
- SWM’s proposed levee: Clear Creek land ownership (link)
- SWM’s proposed levee: Clear Creek floodwater inundation map (link)
Pierce County Agriculture Program: Farm Forum Presentations
- Drainage Workshop 1.28.16
- Water Rights and Irrigation Workshop 4.28.16: Department of Ecology
- Water Rights and Irrigation Workshop 4.28.16: Washington Water Trust
- Water Rights and Irrigation Workshop 4.28.16: Department of Health (Exempt Wells) (.pdf)
- Water Rights and Irrigation Workshop 4.28.16: WSU Irrigation Scheduling
- FAQ about SWM’s project: 2.3.16
- Flooding in Clear Creek FAQ (SWM)
- Tide gates in Clear Creek FAQ (SWM)
- Property Aquisition in Clear Creek FAQ (SWM)
Hydrology & Flooding
- Northwest Hydraulic Consultants Revised and Expanded 2018
- Northwest Hydraulic Consultants: Hydraulic Modeling Report March 2015
- Flood Hazard Areas bulletin 18E.70.040
- Climate Impacts Group Climate Change in Puget Sound Report 2015
- Climate Impacts Group CC in Puget Sound Report: Chapter on Agriculture
- Predicted Impacts of Climate Change on Groundwater Resources (DOE)
Puyallup Watershed/Farming- general information
- Puyallup River Watershed Assessment DRAFT
- ESA’s work on: Habitat Restoration, Floodplain Management, Water Resources
- Port of Tacoma Mitigation Bank Report 6.9.14
- WSDA Future of Farming Report
- Agriculture Infrastructure Study for Pierce County
- Salmon Habitat Restoration Strategy: Puyallup Watershed
- WDFW Hydraulic Project Approval Brochure
- WDFW Fish Screens Brochure